Saturday, August 9, 2008

Word on The Street: 3 Kids Shot, One Dead...At Parade? WHAT??!!?

I Am For The People!: Tragedy

***UPDATE: 7 shot, including kids. The word on the street at the time was a small child got killed. Turned out to be a young gentleman about 21 years of age***

In what was suppose to be a fun filled day for the residents of Hartford, CT, turned out to be an ugly situation. 3 children, and when I say children people, I mean innocent kids at a parade having a great time, got shot. One, for sure they say is dead, shot in the head. Another was on a bicycle. And the other was in a stroller. Unfortunately, I was there, and captured some CSI photos.

Every year Hartford host the West Indian Parade, and every year the same things happen. It's not that the parade gives these idiotic fools a reason to start shooting up a place, it's just that these things happen in Hartford everyday. Every hour. But at a parade... where the kids are? Come on people? We're not using our noggings; or care enough to even try. I was disgusted when I approached that scene.

But let me tell you, the party did go on... for most. As it always does. And to prove my point, I mentioned what happened to my friend that lives in Hartford. His response was, "That's Hartford." Sad.




crime scene crime scene



the feds


the bike that the kid was on

the stroller (behind the bike) that the baby was in




CSI marking splatters on blood from the supposed dead young Man.



**In another note, I captured photos of a SWAT team gearing up and entering this house. Which, btw, is not related to the shooting, but was on the same street... but then again, maybe it could have been related because the cops were looking for possible suspects. In any event, what I am telling you is hearsay, so take it as so. But take a look at the pics, they are pretty cool.
SWAT jumping out of the car, and starting to gear up

SWAT walking to the porch of the house

SWAT checking his gun before entering the house

No comments: