Monday, August 18, 2008

Sean Paul... Where For Art Thou?

I Am For The People!: Celebrities

Is anyone else wondering this? I predict a very strong comeback for Sean Paul in the very near future. He's been gone for a while, and dammit! I miss him. My favorite songs include, Gimmie the Light, I'm Still In Love, We Burnin' and of course Temperature. Regardless of the fact that he is sexy as hell, and puts out bangers every time, did you know that he played national water polo for years, was a proficient swimmer, and was trained in classical flute... hmm, interesting.

For some reason, I was under the impression that Sean P was strictly Jamaican; speculation, I guess. Turns out, he has Portuguese and Chinese in his blood as well... hmm, very interesting.

Be on the look out for a Sean Paul hit coming our way soon. But for now, check out the latest video by SeandaPaul. I actually really like this song. It's soooo HOOD! And um, is it me, or has Sexy been taking some dance lessons? IDK?

No comments: