Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dammit!! I Missed Dancing With The Stars...




But my boy filled me in. In what I thought was suppose to be one of the best DWTS ever! (I mean, Kim and her asses are on it!) He said it was kind of ho-hum; and I quote:

"Kim Kardashian, wack in the sack, wack on the dance floor...waste of an ass, it's more of a burden..."
In more words of course. But the fact is, no matter how much I like Kim, and I do, she really can't dance, she's maad stiff... and she is actually wack in the sack. I seen the video, she's boring. And Ray J wasn't any help, another waste. I like Kim and Reggie together, he seems like the type of man that likes to stay busy while... eh em, sex; better for her lazy ass. I know you know people like this ya'll...lazies.
While me and my friend was talking about DWTS, I started to wonder why the hell is that old ass lady on the show? They are exploiting her! Since my friend seen the show he had a comment on that as well; and I quote:

"...He just drags her old ass around, drops her off and comes back to pick her up...laboring her around... she just stays in one place with that crazy ass wig!"

LMFAO. I love the old, but seriously, why is she on the show? For fun? She can take a class with the gals, why exploit her like that. And the only reason why I say exploit is because Dancing with the Stars is suppose to be a competition... of the stars... why compete if you know you aren't going to win, regardless if the money is for charity. I know if she was sponsoring my charity, I'd be pissed, because I know that money was never going to be mine.

Oh and btw, did you hear? Clay Aiken came out of his imaginary closet... uh DUH! Who did he think he was fooling. Hearing that was like a breeze from the wind.

No comments: