Friday, October 17, 2008

Beyonce's Back! ♪ If I Were A Boy...♪♫

So, you know this song is going to be big right... But the real reason why you should attempt to listen to this song more than twice is to watch the video... please.

I am a Beyonce fan for sure. And if you're not, then I'd say you just don't get it. But it's okay we have free will, and that is a lovely thing.

Beyonce "If I Were A Boy"


Click on this Youtube post after watching this video to view her new single, "Single Ladies". Trust me, only for the true um, hip hopper at heart. It's a oh-so hawt video. And if you do decide to watch this video, look at the heels she is dancing in. And she is really dancing! You got to give her credit on that one. She is a talented and beautiful soul... so in the words if true 90's Ebonics slang; You Better Recognize Fool!

No comments: