Friday, September 12, 2008

My Wise Son...

I Am For The People!: Life's Situations

Anyone who knows my son should know that he is way beyond his years, in a good way. He's smart, he knows things. Besides what you know about him, my psychic can vouch for that. She said he's been here before. You know, I learn a lot from him, I listen to him and I hope that he does the same with me. But Geeze Louise, this kid be dropping some knowledge. And it's often the subject of some real life truths.

So, I had another epiphany ya'll☺. One night a little while ago me and Skylar were taking lots of pics with the camera. It was like 1am or something I had just came in the house. He likes to make these crazy faces in all his pictures and then crack up at the sight of it! So, I was having a bad day all day for a reason that I now do not remember. But seeing him making these beyond weird, annoying, funny faces really did cheer me up! We were looking at a pic of me and him and he says to me, "A lot to live for, Long life to live". I looked at him, said you are correct or something like it, put him to bed and then went in my room. I thought about what he said. Then I said, wait, who has a long life ahead, and who has a lot to live for?? No sir. But my son is right. 100% right. You have to decide what that statement means to you. So even though I really don't want anyone seeing these pictures, I have to show you the type of Jim Carey humor my son has. He's hilarious!! A trait from me of course!






So about my epiphany. Do you see what is going on around us? I don't even watch the news and I know what's going on. People are dying, for various reasons. I mean 10 years ago humans weren't just dying off like this. Today we are getting swatted like flies! Do you notice that everything is so extreme now. We are living in the future and I truly think it is survival of the fittest human, the fittest to live in the Age of the Aquarius. ( Like I said, reeeeaaaad about it, Google it or something). All I know is whatever you choose to call it, times a really changing, and rapidly. I mean, the earth isn't going to fall from the Universe, but changes are here, now. You ready?

No comments: