Sunday, September 21, 2008

Let's Talk About Music Ya'll...

So I finally heard that new song by Kanye "Love Lockdown". I f*ckin LOVE it!! I mean come on, besides the fact that he is a little um... high strung, conceited, narcissistic, etc... he is a genius. He does his thing. And makes HITS! So yeah, I like him.

For anyone who doesn't like Pink, I'm going to have to ask, why? Because, I love her. She is an individual in her own right. I'm going to be honest, I can't think of a person who reminds me of her. It took me one listen to like her new song "So What"; I appreciate her will to put out there what is on her mind, because she isn't talking B.S. she is speaking the truth. So yeah, I like her.

OMG, have you heard Brandy's new song "Right Here"? I am in love with this. I heard it in the radio and had no idea it was her. I've always been a Brandy fan, and happy that she has made a comeback. For those who haven't seen the video, check it out, it's beautiful.





Oh, and one more thing; where the hell is Lil' John? He disappeared off the face of this earth. And speaking of face, I seriously NEVER seen what he looks like without his glasses. If I seen him on the street, I'd have no idea it was him. So he is on the comeback, look for it!

No comments: