Thursday, September 11, 2008

♫ No One On The Corner Has Swaggar Like Us...♪ I Know Ya Heard This...

I Am For The People!: Celebrities

The T. I. hot track that is so fresh! All of todays greats are featured!

But did you know that the hook is a sample from one of my favorite songs by M.I.A called 'Paper Planes'. Listen, I don't need to say anything else about T.I's song. It's been more than 3 weeks that the song made its way to the airwaves, so if you haven't heard it, SHAME ON YOU!!! Lucky for you, you can listen here... and I also posted M.I.A's 'Paper Plane" video. It's hot ya'll. Get to know it! Get to know her! She's fresh, something new, and down right sassy. Now all we are waiting for is T.I's remix of M.I.A's sample, featuring M.I.A... riiight!




"Swaggar Like Us" Kanye, Jay-Z, Weezy, T.I.



"Paper Planes" M.I.A.

No comments: