Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Effin Christmas Ya'll!!!

So, it's here. It's Christmas and I'm actually feeling quite grand! When you think about Christmas and what it means to you, you should also think about those who don't have a family to share it with. These are the times when we want to be with our loved ones and not everyone has that luxury. Please keep those in your prayers who aren't as fortunate as you and enjoy your day like it is your last... everyday! This world is getting older every minute and we have no idea what is in store for us. Treat those as you wish to be treated and your world will change dramatically! The true meaning of Christmas is about giving without receiving, so please give lots and lots of love through out the day and I bet you will get a lot in return, regardless.

No one really knows this, but one of my favorite types of music is Christmas Music. My favorite song of all time is "Oh Holy Night". Pretty much when everyone sings it, I love it, always brings a tear to my eye. But my all time favorite version is Christina Aguilera's version. Simply Beautiful! Check it out!!! Merry Christmas my friends♥♥♥

No comments: