Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Let's Talk About Music People...

Have you seen Pink lately? The girl looks good! I think better than ever. She put out her new album since her divorce from her husband and so far so good! I'm really loving her hit song "sober" right now. If you haven't seen the video, go check it out on YouTube.... HOT!!! Take a look below of a performance of the song.







Even though he's a dusty nigga... Jim Jones actually has a little fashion sense. Did anyone notice how he tried to bring back ski goggles in the "Pop Champagne" video? I was actually quite impressed. Even though that fad is neeevvvver coming back in the hip hop nation, it looked quite good on him. Now watch this generations ghetto fake thugs around the USA put maad ski goggles on lay-a-way.

I don't mean to be a groupie... but can I tell you who my favorite Jonas Brother is? OMG, this youngster is the cutest. At first, I had trouble deciding which one I liked because they all look the same except for that one that looks nothing like them... but after much thought and consideration, I have decided on... the one in the middle!! Don't know his name, but he sure is dreamy, he's the 'other' singer... ahhhh, sigh.

No comments: