Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Quietest Beef Ever!! Ciara vs Beyonce...

So, I bet ya'll didn't even know about this huh? Beyonce has very mysterious ways of making things disappear quick, fast, and in a hurry! But just in case ya'll didn't know, let me fill you in right quick. So remember Ciara's song "Like A Boy", well she was pissed about Beyonce's song, "If I Were A Boy" because everyone and their Mama should know that Beyonce got that idea from Ciara. Supposedly Ciara didn't like the fact that Queen B was biting so she got back at her... through her own music. OMG, you guys gotta hear this if you haven't already; Ciara did her own take to Beyonce's "DIVA" and if you listen closely, you will hear a lot of snide comments directed towards B. I'm not even gonna lie, Ciara got this hands down. I'm sorry B☻
Check it out!

No comments: