Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Psychic Senses Are Tingling...

I am very excited to have a few extra fans, and so sorry that I haven't written more this year. I've been so busy with new and exciting things already so I am maintaining pretty well. But this blog right here is specifically intended to his Libra Girl, who I know in another lifetime we'd actually be the best of friends. My psychic senses are telling me that she reads this so I would like to say something to you. First and foremost, you are beautiful. You have many wonderful spirits around you that bless you everyday, and it shines through. I think that is what I like best about you, even though I don't know you. Even though you are goofy and can be wild, you have an old soul that I think is very recognizable and that's a wonderful thing. I think that the relationship that you both have is perfect and you are probably one of the best for him. I can see that he shines because of you, and I can not ask for anything better than that. I actually really like you guys together, and I always have right from the very beginning; he can tell you that. See, I think what you are doing for him, he has done for me, and my life is so much better. And all he was doing was being himself...as you are being yourself. You are young, vibrant, full of life and have lots and lots of love to give. In many ways you are like myself, besides the fact that we are complete opposites there is a lot of you that is me as well. I believe that ya'll was suppose to meet and to me you guys fit. From where I am, everything is all love and I would only always and forever wish the best for him; and you seem to be the best right now. So alls I can say is ♥♥♥ and keep reading ☺

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A big fan! Not only of your writing, but your attitute towards life. I’m certain we would be best of friends, but I guess life’s got a different plan. Thank you for the kind words which I hardly deserve. I hope we can talk sometime, until then, sincerely wishing you all the best!

Shenica Marie said...

Awwww, thank you! Things like this seriously make my life worth this ride. But you do deserve those words. You are lovely and everyone around you can see that. I just want to say to you, always go with your heart regardless of what anyone tells you. And someday, I'd love, love, love to meet your beautiful soul.