Saturday, January 10, 2009

Got A New Girl Crush Ya'll...


Ok, we all have them don't we? I have three! One I've had for years, another I picked up about 2 years ago, and the last is brand new. My oldest girl crush is Michelle Rodriguez. OMG. She is soooo HOT! Even though she isn't an A list actress, or even a B list, she definitely has something about her that draws me to her. To be perfectly honest, it's her manly-ghetto-don't give a shit ways that really attract me to her. Besides the fact that she is beautiful and her body is off the charts, her attitude, hands downs is what gets me.
My next girl crush is so darling! I love to just look at her. It's Anne Hathaway. It's her big ol' nose and her big ol' eyes that I find very attractive. If she didn't have her eyes and her nose that stands her out from the rest, she'd be just a plain Jane. The thing that I really enjoy about her is her confidence. It is something that is seen in the way she walks and talks. As with any average looking white girl, if she has personality, she becomes much more interesting to look at. So, with the combination of her girl-next-door look and her confidence level, she gets a check on my girl crush list!
And my last GC is... sigh, Kerri Hilson. Just in case anyone didn't know, I have a thing for big noses, (and f'd up teeth), but there is just something about a big nose that I like to look at. Sounds crazy I know, but I think it gives the face character. Kerri Hilson is my newest girl crush because she just exudes sexy. I mean, all you got to do is look at the girl and you can feel her sexy. Besides the fact that her voice is as sweet as lilies, her swagger is so sincere. The way she walks, sings, talks, dances... you know that it is something that comes from within and can not be learned. That is something that I really appreciate about a woman; a natural swagger that everyone can see. Like everyone else, I got introduced to Kerri in Usher's "Love In This Club" Video, and fell in love with her after hearing her first single "Energy". Many don't know this about her, but she's been in the game for a minute writing music for a lot of artist, so she is a very talented being and seems to be very humbled as well. Sexy and humble; can't be mad at that!
So I'd like to leave you with Keri's video of her first single, "Energy". The video is so HAWT, and the message is beyond words, so check it out!

No comments: