Thursday, February 24, 2011

Beyonce: Blackface.... Faux Press or Faux Pas?

I can not believe how mush ish Beyonce is getting over this "Blackface" ad. Is this alllll they have to say about Beyonce?? I can't believe how many days this is gonna be top news. I don't even watch the news but I keep hearing about this and it's really kind of annoying. If this is all they have on her they have to move onto something else because I really don't consider that news... I actually think it is Art. I can see the beauty in it; it's pretty nice.

Okay someone had an idea that either worked or didn't. Apparently to the general public, it didn't. Personally, I liked it. People have their reasons for being offended, but truth of the matter is if she really wanted to portray that she was trying to be 'darker to appear African' then why wouldn't she darken her arms and legs as well. People are so ignorant and have nothing else better to talk about. Wow, talk about getting dirt on Beyonce....NOT!

No comments: