Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Where's All The New Year Spirit...

Is it just me or has the spirit of the New Year just came and left this year, already? 2011 seems like a miraculous year to be apart of, I don't know what it is but it seems many good things are to come out of this year. But the people aren't showing their gratitude about being able to make it to this year of 2011. The universal energies of the New Year, new things have not made its way to most of us. We don't have any new year resolutions, we are already upset or mad about something in this early stage of 2011, and some people are up to the same old ish as if there isn't a universal thought that is sending messages through our energy that it's time to start anew.


There's something strange going on in the minds of our fellow human beings and I am curious to find out. Could it be that our inner thoughts are sending subliminal messages that we are heading to doom (2012) so there is nothing to look forward to? Or are we so washed up with the out with the old, in with the new factor that it seems that there is no use in even trying? Whatever the case is, it seems like a lot of people have given up on New Year bliss.

Truth be told, anyone knows that you do not need a new year to start fresh. We are given free will, which means free speaking and doing so we can start over, or something new at any time that we choose. It is just that the new year allows those that do not have the strength or the will to have hope of starting again. But with this universal anti new year thing that is going on, it makes it easier for the slackers to stay at a slackers state of mind, and for those that are uncertain to stay in stuck in their thoughts.

I am a person that feels many energies; bad vibes, good vibes, creepy vibes etc... and the vibe that I felt last year of people welcoming in 2010 was much greater than the vibe of welcoming in 2011. I know I am not the only one who noticed this; look around, people are off their New Year high horse and back in that struggling state of mind.

Even though there are no New Year resolutions coming from my way, I see the bigger picture, and I like what I see. I'm gonna be on my NYB (New Year Bliss) and make the best of what is to come. I advise you all to do the same. As we know tomorrow isn't promised, we were chosen to make it to this wonderful year of 2011 for a reason, it's a blessing. Treat it as so.

No comments: