Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fat Joe... Not so Fat Anymore...

pic from  http://www.rapsearch.com
I am just wondering, now that Fat Joe lost all that baby weight, is he still gonna be called Fat Joe? I heard being fat is just like being an alcoholic... U will forever be, what you always were. But truth be told, he does look pretty good now, I mean he was a cutie before, weight and all, but he actually is looking good now.
Fat Joe use to be one of my favorite rappers, until all that ish went down with Remy and he dropped her like a bad habit. She claimed that she use to write his rhymes and I believe her. If you listen to Fat Joe when he was rolling with Remy Ma and listen to Fat Joe after he told her to kick rocks, then you definitely hear the difference in the rap styles... Buuuut, that's old news and I'm over it anyway. I do think it's kind of funny though that Joe use to go HAM for NY, then when Khaled started taking over, he was repping Miami like he was born and raised in the County of Dade. Fat Joe will forever be Fat Joe to me... Maybe once the weight stays off he'll be the artist formally known as Fat Joe, BKA Joey Crack.

No comments: