Monday, August 1, 2011

True Blood....Ooooh La La

It is about halfway through the season of True Blood and it is about time I speak on some things... Besides the fact that I wish I could live in this land of Down South absurdity, I am very, very pleased at what I am viewing. I was a little nervous around the 3rd episode, that they were making True Blood more like that crazy Spanish soap opera rather than something you want to sink your teeth into... (wait, too much Pun, I had to do it!!)  But of course, it always leaves me wanting more at the end of each episode, and I feel a pang of slight depression every time it hits that 57 minute mark.

There is definitely some major changes, and additives and preservatives in this season of True Blood. First off, Sookie and Eric... definitely didn't see that coming. It just feels right though, like they are totally meant to be... There ain't nothing hotter than two weirdo sexy blondes rolling around in the forest under the moonlight; that is  insanely romantic.  

And, Tara... a lesbian...I totally seen that coming.... it suits her, and so does that straight lace front wig, Thank God for that! And, speaking of hair... What in the world did they do to Lafayette?? Why oh why did they do that to his hair? I understand in being the zesty one in a male gay relationship, but couldn't they broadcast that in a different way, rather than give him a dead baby possum and stick it on his head and think that it's cute? I have to go on a rant on this one because I can not take him seriously with those 1990 dookie patch braids. 

I need to comment on all the witchery, illusions, spells, and spirits that is going on here in this little city of Bon Temps. Anyone that knows me can vouch I am in True Blood heaven because I am immensely intrigued with all things of the supernatural, especially witchcraft and psychics. We were introduced to it a little bit last season when Jesus became Lafayette's boyfriend. But since the trip to Mexico in this past episode, we begin to see where all of this has stemmed from; Jesus Abuelo.  There is just something so sexy and wanting about him.  His swagger is intense and alluring. His personality shows no fear, and he is cunningly attractive. I don't know what it is, people with magical powers seem to just draw me in...Power can be quite sexy.

It is evidently clear that there is so much more to endure in this season of True Blood, I am already licking my True Blood wounds as for each week that passes and gives us so much to enjoy, that is just one week closer to the final episode... and once again, we have to wait until what seems like an eternity for more. Until next week True Blood, I will miss you♥



No comments: