Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm Blogging Again Y'all!!!!

OMGeeeeeee!!! Like I'm really blogging again. I seriously thought that I wouldn't be back, but you know what they say.... you love something, set it free, it comes back, and it's yours forever. Well, I found my way back and I'm actually happy about it. It kind of came like a sudden thought... "I should blog again... yeah, I should start blogging..." and here I am.
I know the last time that I've blogged which was about 2 weeks over a year ago, I said that I was going to concentrate more on my fashion blog.... hmmmm, wasn't the case was it. I kind of stopped blogging totally. Maybe it was because my computer at my house was not working properly, maybe it was because I had no car and couldn't get to the library, but I just stopped altogether. But I'm back now baby!! I'm back so fast that I really don't have anything to write about. I'm going to keep this short and sweet I guess, Just an FYI Kittens, I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!! ♥♥♥

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAYYYYYY..... Exciting .... Let's HEAR THE CRITIC!!!

Bring it on BIOOOOOTCH !!!

~ Raquelita